100-pack of 6mm (M6) cage nuts – accepts M6 metric rack screws
Middle Atlantic CN6MM-100 100 Pk M6 Cage Nuts
MAP# CN6MM-100 Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Mount cage nuts into square holes in universal rack mounting rails for storing and securing your servers, and A/V or networking gear. CN6MM-100 has 6mm threading and are finished with a zinc coating. A heavy-duty threading used to mount deep and heavy servers and video equipment. Typically known as metric "M6" threading.
- 6mm internal threaded (M6)
- 3/8” square cage body
- Sometimes referred to as clip nuts or mounting nuts
- Installs in universal square holed rack rails
- Zinc finish
- Mounting heavier equipment like servers and deep video units
- Spring metal build allows for snap-in design
|Square Hole Rails
|3/8 in. by 3/8 in.
Sometimes cage nuts are called mounting nuts, caged nuts or clip nuts